Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 12:00 AM   #17195 (permalink)
DoctorSoft
Rocket Appliances

Holy **** today was ridiculous. So after school I go to my friends house and get ripped as hell. A little bit after that I have to go to my school gym for a volunteer"feed the homeless" type thing, for school credits. I was just going to walk but I saw two of my friends driving around so I got in the back seat of their car. Now remember I was ****ed up, so I couldn't tell that they were drunk as hell.

Basically what happened was we were going down the street not even fast, like 50km/h. Then BOOM. we hit this section of road that was cut out to fix the pot holes and it (somehow) just totalled the car. The whole front end was just ****ed, the airbags blew, one of the sideview mirrors fell off. Just too much to remember.

Luckily no one got too hurt. I got it the worst cause I wasn't wearing my seatbelt. I railed the side of my face on the back of the front seat, and got a nice black eye and a bloody nose, plus a ****ing brutal headache. After the crash I felt like a dick but I had to ditch cause I realy needed those credits. I don't think anyone called the cops cause I went back to go see how it turned out for them so I snuck out like 2 hours into the volunteering for 20 minutes and they just got the car towed away, and said they were good.

Just a weird, intense day.
DoctorSoft is offline   Reply With Quote