Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 05:30 PM   #17199 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

So damn tired. We worked from sunrise to sunset. We had to pour a curb that was like 11 inches tall, as well as some steps and a landing. The thing is, it all had to be done by wheelbarrow. The thing is, these steps were at the top of a hill. The thing is, at the top of the hill was the ramp we needed to push the wheelbarrow up to get the concrete into the landing. It was shitty. We didn't really stop, so we skipped lunch. And no one brought water, as per usual, but thankfully they had a hose that we drank out of.

In better news, I'm in first place for this logo competition. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in here before. They're still "deciding", so in around a week we'll find out for sure. The coolest part is what it's for, which is a community garden. Not trees and flowers, but food. They're offering classes on gardening itself, as well as on canning and preserving and such. My dad is really into that kind of stuff, so if he ends up taking classes, that'd be kickass. That way he could actually see it in person and know that I created it. That's what will really make it worthwhile.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote