Music Banter - View Single Post - Funeral song
Thread: Funeral song
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2004, 01:55 AM   #20 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

maybe just to be sadistic, i'd like to have some completely inapropriate metal or rap in there, maybe cause alot of my extended family are really religious, and alot of them really piss me off, but I can't imagine that my immediate family (who I really love) would like that all that much :P: so my final list would probably be, the beatles - let it be, in my life, imagine, collective soul - the world I know, jimmy eat world - hear you me, led zeppelin - thank you, and a rock version of what a beautiful world. and I'm going to tell people in my that when I die, I want them to find out the record for the biggest gap jump done by a skier (and landed) and to find a gap bigger than that, strap my casket to my skis, attach a rocket to the back, and launch me off so I break that record. and I'll have to land the jump too, they'll need to launch me off as many times as it takes for my casket to stick the landing
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote