Music Banter - View Single Post - Electrophonic Tonic's NFL Power Rankings
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 09:38 AM   #60 (permalink)
YorkeDaddy
silky smooth

1. Packers - I'm not saying I think it'll happen, but I'm also not saying that I would be surprised if this team goes 15-1 or 16-0.
2. Ravens - They got a very quality win against the Texans, and 6-1 will be very easy to achieve will matchups against the Jaguars and Cardinals in the next two weeks.
3. Patriots - A sloppy win against Dallas? Might as well be a loss. They only played great on that last drive.
4. 49ers - I am now a believer that this is the second best team in the mighty NFC.
5. Lions - People, stop talking about the post-game confrontation. Talk about the brilliant game this team still put up against the 49ers.
6. Saints - That was pretty ugly, overall.
7. Raiders - The addition of Carson Palmer will make these guys better than they already were. You can take my word for it.
8. Chargers - A win against the now heating-up Jets could silence some of the non-believers.
9. Bills - They lost to a fairly good team. While they didn't play excellently, they have time to regroup in their bye this week.
10. Steelers - When's the last time Mendenhall had a decent game? Ever?
11. Giants - A quality win against the Bills and this team looks pretty good right now.
12. Buccaneers - I'm not sure how, but these guys are tied for first in their division. Can they actually develop some consistency now?
13. Bengals - I'm caving. Could the Bengals maybe even make the playoffs with this rookie QB at the helm?
14. Titans - Let's see what they do after that bye.
15. Cowboys - The 'Boys gave the Patriots a run for their money. That's an impressive feat.
16. Jets - Alright, you got one. Now start getting some more wins. The Chargers is a big test.
17. Falcons - A trip to Detroit? Good luck.
18. Bears - Well....you beat Minnesota.
19. Eagles - Hey, they CAN win!
20. Redskins - Huge drop. Rex Grossman, that was pathetic.
21. Texans - This is getting ugly. Injuries will be the end of them.
22. Browns - They got sorta close to Oakland I guess.
23. Chiefs - They just got a bye. Can they regroup?
24. Panthers - Cam, if you don't start winning, I will be upset.
25. Broncos - Tebow! Tebow!
26. Seahawks - I'm really not even sure who's quarterbacking this team.
27. Cardinals - Kolb! Wait...
28. Jaguars - At least they're not the worst team with only one win!
29. Vikings - This team is just a travesty. Worst coaching staff in Football, worst Quarterback situation in Football. It's just bad news.
30. Dolphins - Oh.
31. Colts - At least they're kinda close.
32. Rams - Oh.
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote