Music Banter - View Single Post - Songs You Hate
Thread: Songs You Hate
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 10:36 AM   #233 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilashes. View Post
Perhaps I will have to show Clarence Jey and Patrice Wilson the fury.

Alright, alright she's 14, I understand but its sooo stupid and the only reason she got famous was for having an incredibly stupid song. Maybe her song "My Moment" might be better but it can't be much better seeing as she hasn't got a single musically talented bone in her body. Her voice is terrible and I am left with diminished faith in the music industry after the release of "Friday".

However, I'm left with diminished faith in the music industry over most new, popular music that comes out now. What happened to quality sound?
At least Rebecca Black didn't sing "My Humps!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandilistens View Post
When I hear "My Humps," my first thought is that if I were an alien coming to Earth, I would destroy the whole thing based on that song alone!

Back to Rebecca Black, though: I think she's got some musical bones in her body, ilashes...I just don't think that song "Friday" was a good one. Here, you can check out "My Moment," if you DARE (buah ha ha):

Rebecca Black - "My Moment"
"My Moment" is similar to a lot of uplifting tween pop I've heard, no better, no worse than Miley Cyrus or Bieber, for example. I think some 13-year-olds are probably very inspired by a song like this. I actually I think "My Moment" is a good come-back song for Rebecca Black after "Friday," because she challenges her doubters and disparagers head-on. Hate? Or No Hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Limb View Post
I absolutely hate this song. I think it's the singer that's making me feel the need to murder. Also the video is really bad IMO.

The llamas are cute!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote