Music Banter - View Single Post - kreayshawn
Thread: kreayshawn
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:39 AM   #92 (permalink)
Jester
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
You can choose who you find attractive. Thats why people have turn ons and turn offs. You happen to be turned on by 15yos but I'm not.

I don't lust after girls in that age range, it's probably fine for you since you are closer to that age but there is nothing attractive or lust worthy to me.
You basically just said that "you can choose who you find attractive," because "there are certain things about people that people find attractive"? the fuck? Something that turns you on isn't a choice, it's just part of what you like...

And right after that, you say "there's just nothing attractive about them to me." Well, if you can choose what's attractive, try this thought experiment: choose to find 16 year old girls attractive. Choose to find Kreayshawn attractive. Choose to find Jill Scott attractive. Shit, if you're straight, choose to find a guy attractive.

Make the conscious decision to find Whoopi Goldberg attractive.

Now make the conscious decision that Roger Ebert and Gene Siskel are sexy.

If you can't decide right now that Kreayshawn, Whoopi, Siskel and Ebert are attractive enough to arouse you, well, maybe then you'll understand my point that you don't choose what you like. You like what you like, it's just part of you.

When you make your avatar a .gif of some beautiful woman, do you see the .gif, and say "hm, I feel neutral towards this lady, but now I will make the choice to find her sexy." No, fuck no, you look at her and you like her. Why? Because that's what you like.

Last edited by Jester; 10-29-2011 at 10:58 AM.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote