Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Looking Nation
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:33 PM   #113 (permalink)
hip hop bunny hop
Music Addict

A Korean once told me he loved America because, "it's an international buffet of pussy!"

Anyways, I guess my preferences relates to my sexual experiences. I grew up in N.E. South Dakota, right next to one of the four counties in the USA that's majority Scandinavian - so girls with straw blonde hair, pale skin, big tits have always been a weakness of mine, as I cut my teeth on them so to speak. I had an Indian (feather) girlfriend growing up, but she was such a bitch, and came from such an insanely wealthy family (both parents worked for the BIA), that I don't like Indian girls at all now.

Once I moved to the South everything went topsy-turvey. Black girls hit on me like a mother****er, especially those with that aggressive urban fashion that's borderline punk. They can be pretty cool, but being the only white guy at the black bar is weird in and of itself, but when you're there with a black girl the dynamic changes in a rather unsettling way.

The worst were the really, really liberal women - the "i'm a feminist, feminist's" and art school girls. I never understood the Feminists. I've never gotten more pussy thrown my way than when I was in a women's literature class - and I wasn't even self-censoring. I don't know if it's because I was the only guy in the class who wasn't an emaciated metrosexual hipster or a portly hippie, or because they wanted to reform me or what have you, but it was seriously ****ed.

Eh.