Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite love song?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 10:30 PM   #618 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

Duncan Dhu: A tientas ("Groping About").

"Pienso en otoños que ya fueron, ................................ I think of past autumns,
pienso en inviernos que volvieron. ................................ I think of winters that came back.
Sin ti no es igual. ................................ Without you, it's not the same.

Busqué en tus ojos mi destierro, ................................ I looked for my exile into your eyes,

sigo tus pasos, voy a tientas. ................................ I follow your footsteps, I'm groping about.
Dí: ¿a dónde van? ................................ Tell me: where do they go to?

Quise llorar ................................ I wanted to cry

por tí y por mí ................................ for you and me
un día más. ................................ one more day.

La Luna esconde su mirada y yo... ................................ The Moon hides her glance and I...

...yo quiero conquistarla. ................................ ...I want to win her heart.
Ya ves, todo sigue igual. ................................ As you see, everything remains the same.

Un llanto lento, un llanto amargo, ................................ A low crying, a bitter crying,

un llanto, al fin, desesperado, y yo... ................................ a desperate crying at last, and I...
...yo aún no sé llorar. ................................ ...I still can't cry.

Y quise soñar ................................ And I wanted to dream

por ti y por mí ................................ for you and me

Y no me asusta gritar ................................ And I'm not afraid to cry out

tu nombre en la oscuridad ................................ your name in the dark
en este exilio que ................................ in this exile that
me has obligado a compartir. ................................ you've made me share.

Es como un filo de navaja ................................ Like a knife edge:

este camino que ahora sigo, amor, ................................ thus is the way I follow now, sweetheart,
no volveré. ................................ I won't come back.

Y quise llorar ................................ And I wanted to cry

Quise soñar ................................ I wanted to dream

"