Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 12:56 PM   #17224 (permalink)
lucifer_sam
Unrepentant Ass-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
Very stressed out right now. Dad's in the hospital behavioral unit in Louisville getting meds stabilized. Night two of my show is tonight. I had a meltdown last night and called my best friend a "****ing idiot" and stormed out of the house, ultimately walking home.

Now I just feel awful for that, and know that I need to apologize immediately, but I also need to do 10,000,000 other things.

Oh, and I also have a busted lip, and no idea what the hell happened there.

I also have auditions tomorrow.

I also really need to go get a new prescription for my anti-anxiety medication before I completely lose my mind. Not a good couple of days.

Listening to a playlist of Modest Mouse, Radiohead, Phish, The Grateful Dead, The Flaming Lips, and Beach House right now, trying to get my mellow on. Thus far, not working.
Oh man. That really sucks, I've been there before.

Just try to do something relaxing for a while to occupy yourself & blow off some steam. It's also important to realize that while the things you stress out about might be out of your control, your response to those stressors is entirely up to you... I know its's hard, but don't dwell on those things, it can be a vicious cycle.