Music Banter - View Single Post - Pleasing to hear
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 10:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Secretchord
Groupie

Default Pleasing to hear

***UPDATE***
Because I am new they won't let me post a YouTube Video but in the preview it shows the name of artist. So you can cut and paste to listen. I am not sure if I am breaking newbie-ethics with this post, but what's an adult supposed to do when not willing to conform to such hierarchy
****End Update****

I am new here and thought I would give this a go as an intro as I would like to hear opinions.

I am a singer and listen to hours of songs everyday learning and searching for gooders. I sing more the classical/operatic with a pop/dance edge, but my natural bend is ballads and romance. So with that is where my taste in music lies.

Every now and then I come across a diamond which stand out from all the other songs I listen to ranging from Rap, Rock, pop and so on. This song I have listened to for hours straight dissecting her technique and the song structure while enjoying the rhythmic sound and emotions portrayed.

I would be interested in hearing others opinions maybe not so much on her vocal capabilities because I don't think that can be argued... but more on preference and taste with a good follow up song that you like as I shared mine.