Music Banter - View Single Post - Electrophonic Tonic's NFL Power Rankings
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #72 (permalink)
YorkeDaddy
silky smooth

Quote:
I can't take anything you say seriously, partly because you said whos Sam Bradford and partly because you still have the Patriots ahead of the Bills. Your horrible at this.
The first win for the Rams came from the hands of AJ Feeley, not Sam Bradford. Therefore, I'm displaying the fact that Sam Bradford might not be the best choice for the team. It's a form of sarcasm. If you don't know what sarcasm is, here's a link you should look at: Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It provides lots of examples and everything so you'll be understand it in no time!

Also, the Patriots have the second best quarterback in football and the best coach (up there for best all time) in football, backed up by probably the best set of wide receivers in football. The Bills have a decent QB, a great running back, a decent defense, and a nobody coach. I give the edge to the Patriots here when both team have the same record. You say the Bills are better because they beat the Patriots? Let's see what happens when that same game in played on Tom Brady's home court. I love the Bills, but I'm not an idiot when it comes to ranking them. Quit getting butthurt cause your team sucks ASS and has for a VERY long time (no Super Bowls? awww, poor san diego)
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote