Music Banter - View Single Post - Electrophonic Tonic's NFL Power Rankings
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 10:37 PM   #89 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
1. Raiders- Clearly Carson Palmer is ready to take them to new heights, with his cannon arm and great ability to read defenses. I hear he makes a mean sushi also and was nominated as most likely to succeed in glee club back at Santa Margarita High.

2. RAMS- AJ FEELEY just might be the next best thing. Sam Bradford might wanna head back to the Indian Reservation and call it a career. Chris Long looks like a beast.

3. VIKINGS- Something to Ponder, too bad franchise doesn't rhyme with Ponder. Something special going on in Minny.

4. COLTS- Painter starting to feel his way. Not quite sure which way, but yeah. Still have a formidable D-LINE and obviously a great punter, he does kick it alot.

5. MIAMI- Suck for Luck? More like Gentle Ben with a fin. The cream always rises, lets hope the cream ain't spoiled. Just need a lil Luck to go their way.

6. Carolina- One player away. Unfortunately that player would have to be a hybrid of Gale Sayers, Bronco Nagurski, OJ Simpson, Jim Brown and Hugh Mcilhenny.

Hit it outta the park.
assuming your joking, they're still some truthiness underneath your smug self-entitling critique here..

I do think Miami is a solid team, they play full games, with a QB they could probably win some of those.

I don't think Carolina needs anymore star players on that offense, you just need cam newton to get expireance and not throw picks. They should have beat the vikings last week easily.

I still think, assuming carson palmer can manage games, meaning not do anything stupid and move the chains, that the raiders are a playoff contender. They will need darren mcfadden to be healthy. I think they will bounce back surprisingly well after the bye, and going against the broncos should be a good easing back in.

The colts are absolutely ****ed, it's like watching a human being trying to find his head or something. It's like a gundam wing without anybody in there to control it.

And could not give a **** about the rams....
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote