Music Banter - View Single Post - The British Invasion! NEED HELP!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #122 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
i think i'm gonna unsubscribe to this thread - most of mr. eraser head's allegations are so over the top and unreasoned out that it's simplyy just a tedious waste of time being here

one more thing before I go:- how do you propose to "market" Zappa? his music just isn't very appealing to Joe Bloggs/the man in the street

lessay, we use bits of Return of the Son Of Monster Magnet in a car commercial? the car company would go bankrupt

lessay we pipe "Hot Rats" in a mall? the mall will close down

lessay we have a Zappa marathon on Top 40 radio, the station will have no advertisement revenue after that

I really enjoyed that, Frank Zappa and marketing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophonic Tonic View Post
I only wish you had emphasized your credentials more. Perhaps we could have avoided the tomfoolery in this thread had we realized you were the clearly superior, most knowledgeable Beatles fan on these boards.

Please, forgive us!

Ever since I`ve been a member of this forum, a troll always seems to come along every now and again, arguing that the Beatles were the be all and end all of music, whilst staking their huge musical knowledge on the subject. Admittedly though, this is the first person I`ve come across, who on the one hand claims the Beatles are best band ever, whilst on the other hand, claiming that they wrote some of the worst lyrics known to man.......the irony of it all.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote