Music Banter - View Single Post - Electrophonic Tonic's NFL Power Rankings
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #94 (permalink)
tits mcgee
Account Disabled

NFL thought

-Anyone not willing to put Rodgers in the healthy Peyton/Brady category is a retard. Pack easily best team in football. They win by at least 2 TDs vs Detroit on Thanksgiving.

-Although I am rooting for Tebow, Denver is in the worst situation in football. No WRs, no defense. Just....nothing. I still think eventually Urban Meyer and Tebow reuinite in NFL. You heard it here first.

-Miami isn't as bad as their record shows. Colts are.

-Steelers will be in the AFC Championship. One of the few teams without a real weakness. They can score with the best of em, and shout you out any given week.

-Rookie QBs, I'm impressed. Cam Newton, you are a stud. What Cam is doing is ridiculous. Makes me scared for my Falcons in the future. Ponder and Dalton are surprising and have been great. Gabbart not their yet.

-Eagles are still over rated. They beat a bad Dallas team in a game they should've won and everyone is back on their bandwagon. I've never seen a team win anything eith no linebackers. They aren't going to the NFC Championship. I will predict right now they won't even win the division. Giants will because Eli is the most under rated QB in the league. Philly id always one tackle away from losing their season.

-Jets aren't the same team they used to be. The offense isn't legit.

-Harbaugh genes are legit. Amazing what the 49ers have done. I think Alex Smith is actually a good QB you can win with and I've thought that for awhile. Stability with coach/corrdinator will prove it.

This is Dirty. Mods permabanned me.
tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote