Music Banter - View Single Post - Electrophonic Tonic's NFL Power Rankings
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #103 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
I only saw the highlight reel, i didn't know palmer threw 3 picks again. Raiders have no chance if hes throwing picks.

As for Tebow I've never seen a white QB who's primarily an athletic running type dude first, and QB second. I really don't like how he throws it, it always has that "**** it, here goes nothing" type feel whenever he lets it go.

Seeing Brady cry was great. I've never seen the patriots let themselves go like this, didn't pick it up during the off season. Getting ochocinco made perfect sense, but i don't know why they can't make it work.

I'm excited for my eagles tonight ****ing hate chicago, most overrated squad every year. Lovey smith is a wack coach, and why forte is having any success with Mike Tice being the offensive line coach is beyond me.

Please eagles win!! i need someone to cheer for this year that isn't some random ass team like the texans or buffalo.
Palmer had some bad luck on one that bounced off his receivers hands. He threw for 332 yds though, that bodes well for them moving forward.

Tebow didn't look half bad and Denver is very much in it after a dismal start. His throwing motion reminds me of Steve Young when he started out in Tampa, hopefully he can fix it and have a promising career. Admittedly hes ugly to watch chuck the pigskin.

I loved the gatorade bath Brady gave himself when he chucked the bottle into the ground. The Giants have a pretty solid pass rush. In bradys defense his receivers were dropping catchable balls for most of the day.

I think the Bears VS Eagles match up will end up being a good game. I like The Eagles in this game be cause they have more big play performers and a better coach. Forte is a pretty awesome running back, thats why he makes Tice look good. I always liked Forte, runs hard, blocks well, and can catch out of the backfield. Seems like a real team guy. Eagles should take this matchup though, they are on the upswing.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote