Music Banter - View Single Post - The Photography Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #984 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

Yeah, sometimes I could be watching the clouds all day. And twilights often have vivid and striking colors. That's what I call "psychotropic skies" or LSD activity (Looking at the Sky with a Digital camera ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
Those are really good night shots. I need a new camera, and I definitely would want it to take night shots because I think that would be the majority of what I'd take.
Thanks. I love night photography too. For the moment, I've got acceptable results with static images, but I need a reflex camera to capture scenes with a certain movement, at dusk or at night, with the best quality possible. For instance, those pics showing fountains that I posted before would be sharper. BTW, that with the water at the arts centre was actually "moving":

In August I went to Perrault's bridge again. At dusk, there were many kids playing at the fountains there, and I took a few photos:

And this is from a month ago. I wanted to "freeze the moment":

Well, they're not bad, I think. But they could be better if they were taken with a higher-quality camera.