Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums You're Digging II
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #7448 (permalink)
Insane Guest
Music Addict

^Nutshell and Rotten Apple kick so much ass!

I have loads of albums I've been digging over the past few months.

Wish You Were Here (Experience Edition)

A very good remaster of WYWH, but I think the extra material is where this thing shines :P. The live performance at Wembley is spectacular, with early versions of Dogs (You've Got to Be Crazy) and Sheep (Raving and Drooling) from Animals, which was completely unexpected and made this new release so much better. Alternate versions of Have a Cigar and the title song are present as well. Worth checking out.

Agalloch - Marrow of the Spirit

I went into the record store thinking, I want some Dark Ambient Black Metal, or something similar. I saw the cover and immediately got it. First track, ambient style track with strings, second track, fast headbanging metal with brutal vocals. It's finding albums and bands like these that make me realize I'm missing out on some great music.

Secede - Tryshasla

I might have posted this one a while back, but it's still worth the mention. Really unique sound, found it in the quest to find the perfect chillout album. Worth listening as loud as you can with the possible sound, as there is a lot to hear with this one.

My favorite track on the album.
Found out it featured Kettel which led to another great chillout album.

Kettel - My Dogan

Last edited by Insane Guest; 11-10-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Insane Guest is offline   Reply With Quote