Music Banter - View Single Post - Dream Theater
Thread: Dream Theater
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 05:21 AM   #60 (permalink)
eraser.time206
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
If thats what you`ve got to say about bands you like, I`d hate to read what you`d say about bands you dislike.

It qualifies you as a troll, when you randomly go around picking out artists to criticize, then state they are amongst your favourite artists, the whole thing ends up as being just an elaborate contradiction. On top of this, you often use examples of artists and its obvious your knowledge of said artist is rather limited, Frank Zappa on another thread was a perfect example of this.

I don`t think you`re a clever troll, just a troll trying to be a bit different.
You don't make sense. Why should I look past the flaws of my favorite artists? I don't fixate on them while listening to their music but that doesn't mean I don't notice.

I wasn't being random. I was replying to Il Duce when he/she showed some of Dream Theater's weaknesses. The point was to show that even great artists/bands (some legendary) have weaknesses too.

In some ways you could be seen as a troll. Implying that me bringing up those artists weaknesses was random clearly shows that you are skimming the comments and looking for something to disagree with.
Before I go on, let me warn you that I talk dirty, and that I will say things you will neither enjoy nor agree with. You shouldn't feel threatened, though, because I am a mere buffoon, and you are all philosophers.
eraser.time206 is offline   Reply With Quote