Music Banter - View Single Post - How many people here have read the major religious texts of the major religions?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Smile theosophy is not deep. And, you can actually walk on water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
i'm sorry steveeden

your theosophy is way too deep for me
No it isn't. Just focus. And, it does involve even more than I wrote.

If you really want. Just google the number 1.7321. If you research the number, as I am going to, I promise you will find a lot of names. The Truth is everywhere now. You simply have to be a little 'googly-eyed'

See if you can see it this way.

His poem is a reflection of how man is like a car. He thinks he needs to put in drive to move forward. When he actually driving in reverse.

Universe literally means 'one turn, or turning'. Reverse means 'return'. So, if he does not turn it around, he is going to return, and keep returning until he understands, and redeems himself. He's driving alone, so, who can help him?

Or. In the context of the Nazarene. The 'broadway' will take you in circles. The 'narrow way' will take you straight through to the True 'way'. The Milky Way. And "Galaxy" is Greek from the 'root' of one Word. "Milk".

And once you find the Truth, you'll become a heretic. Trust me on that.

If you ask me. I can't present many other different ways of how no matter what manner of travel you use, you can't be born of a father. Unless, father is the Mother. And, the Father is the Sun. And, since we have to all be 'conceived though an immaculate conception'. We have to become the One who plants the seed. And, the Virgin gives birth to a new 'man-child'. The
The Father and the Son. New heaven new earth.

I would love to continue, so, see what you see, and ask me to clarify what you do not.

Because, I can say that I am the way, the Truth, and the Life. Without any claims of any 'grandiosity', or, imply that am any sort of 'prophet', or Jesus Jr., any one more special than you or anyone else. and so can you.

Everyone sees prophesy as a 'seed'. They've all seen as it has been 'sown'. Few, however, have seen it as it has been 'reaped'. Anyone who claims to be a prophet, is indeed 'prophesying'. He is a 'sower' of his own seed. One who has reaped, realizes that prophesy is already 'ripe for harvest', and the only thing he can do is 'profit' from it. You can only know prophesy, and when you understand that, you then know that you can create your own 'destiny'. One sows, and another reaps.

History does not exist as nothing more than an illusion. You cannot 'predict' the future. Because, destiny is reality, with guaranteed certainty.

No one can die and rise up to heaven. "What goes up must come down". Gravity. You cannot defy gravity.

The only 'way' to eternal life, is to die and go to hell. And, hell is where all the fun stuff is. Sex, drugs, and rock n roll.)) And, ecstasy is the best buzz there is, in my opinion. I only took it once, back in the early 80's. And, it was awesome!

Ask me if you would like it addressed another 'way'. The highway is straight and narrow, but, it has several 'lanes'. It's an interstate. And, in America, they all contains 'three numbers'....It's not Route 66, it is more like Interstate 666.

Free will. It has to be turned around. You cannot 'free to be will', you can only 'will to be free'. And, you best become a slave to your will, and then you can choose to become free to be whatever you like. Your wish is my command. So, call me St. Genie.)))

I cannot post youtube videos yet. So, here are the lyrics to a song you might have heard. Let me know if you know it, and play it. It's a message.

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long long year stolen many a man's soul and faith
I was around Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game

Stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the Czar and his ministers; Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank held a generals rank when the blitzkrieg
raged and the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you hope your guess my name, oh yeah