Music Banter - View Single Post - Buckethead vs. Jimi Hendrix
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 05:44 AM   #115 (permalink)
eraser.time206
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
hey, no skin off my nose, but you seem to irking a few people off here

edit :- a few examples here and there

"Lennon and McCartney don't write very good music and lyrics"

99% of the world's music fans would disagree with you - you don't get a fanbase of a few billion people if you write bad music

"Jimi doesn't play with emotion"

listen to the live version of Machine Gun on Band of Gypsys - to paraphrase Francis Ford Coppola about his own famous movie - "Machine Gun isn't about Vietnam - it IS Vietnam"
What does it matter? People on this thread said Malmsteen doesn't play with emotion. There are many people who listen to his who would disagree.

You think Korn made a superb album. Most of their fans wouldn't even agree with that.

Why does it matter so much to you if people agree with you? Most people here would get into large arguments if they would share their morals, religious, political and social views. Most people here don't think the same way at all. Is music really any different?
Before I go on, let me warn you that I talk dirty, and that I will say things you will neither enjoy nor agree with. You shouldn't feel threatened, though, because I am a mere buffoon, and you are all philosophers.
eraser.time206 is offline   Reply With Quote