Music Banter - View Single Post - Buckethead vs. Jimi Hendrix
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 08:14 AM   #157 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
That's why I quoted it.

Duce, you gotta realize this conversation is going nowhere. After 4000 posts I would expect you to have learned when to pick your battles. And rabid Dream Theater fans are not worth the effort. They entrench themselves in a defensive stance and make it impossible to reason with them.
i dunno, i think he's better since the British Invasion thread - he's slightly more reasonable now, I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser.time206 View Post
Me a rabid Dream Theater fan? Why? Because I think they're better than Korn? Or is it because I don't think they are the worst band of all time? I've critized them just as much as anybody on this forum. What a misinformed statement.
you keep saying that my opinion of Korn being better than DT is "absurd" - isn't that a defensive stance and also seems to be you're a DT fan

Korn members are a$$hats, from anecdotal evidence, but i don't think that stops me from enjoying their music or putting more money in their coffers for them to snort lines of coke or whatever

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote