Music Banter - View Single Post - what happened to dirty?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:53 PM   #48 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
I can make it happen and ban you now if you like.
that would be awesome, though i like Tsunami

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
I miss Dirty. He's a complete lunatic but he seemed like a good guy to me who was in the end, making life the hardest on himself. I dunno, I somehow had a weak spot for the idiot.
And I still think it sucks that I never got to know Boo Boo .
The fact that people still talk about him after more than a year tell me he shouldn't be banned. He may be hard to maintain, but he sure as hell is interesting
i'm totally indifferent towards Dirty - he hardly posts on any of the music forums, and he's only funny now and then, though he would like to think he's funny all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra View Post
I would almost say 'bring him back' if he wasn't spamming the **** out of the shoutie, and being annoying. Dirty is a nice guy, but his 'crazy personality' basically shoots him in the foot.

Christ though, I've never seen the guy expand his music tastes at all. He only talks about hip-hop, and always the same crap about being disappointed about black guys with swag.

I don't understand why he's so attached to this place, really. He barely actually ever seemed to care about music. He could be brought back to the forums, but really all that would mean is a trillion more frat boyisms in the shoutie.
2nded

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Lol, The Virgin
yeah, i miss him too, Stijn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Don't forget Baggs. MB is short one Baggmaster.
Baggs was quite funny, if you ask me

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.