Music Banter - View Single Post - scratched cds
Thread: scratched cds
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 07:14 AM   #32 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Of course we're giving you a hard time. You're making a claim, expecting everyone to take it as read, then refusing to substantiate it. We've asked you multiple times to provide some sort of evidence that you are not suffering from confirmation bias, and every single time you have dodged the question and tried to get us to stop taking the conversation in a direction you don't want it to go - A direction where you have to make some sort of relevant, substantiated argument as to why you aren't talking total ****.

Alternatively, you could just leave like you said you were going to about 5 or 6 posts ago. Either is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking you the awkward questions, because I know you can't answer them and your refusal to try to answer them is as damning of your argument as anything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!