Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 11:23 PM   #4159 (permalink)
Phantom Limb
Chocolate Homunculus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorSoft View Post
So I tried salvia for the first time a few days ago. So. ****ing Weird.

I took two rips off my friends pipe and after like 10 seconds I was tripping balls. It's really hard to describe but it basically made me laugh my ass off for 10 minutes straight. The whole time it felt like my vision had become divided into the sections of a cross and there were insane waves floating through the air. The whole time I was trying to tell my friends "it's like everyone in the truck lives on the same apartment block.", but I was laughing too hard. I have no idea what that means but at the time it was the best way to describe what I was feeling at the time.

After that for like half an hour my body just felt really weird. It might sound like I didn't reall like it but goddamn, it was fun.
The trick is to hold it in as long as you can. I've smoked salvia a few times, and I'm never going to do it again. The last time I smoked it, I took a fat hit and held it in until I had to breathe, caught my breath, and then did it again. Holy **** did I trip! All the other times it made me laugh really hard and just sorta messed with my perception, but this time I did it properly and I was ****ing gone. I saw the craziest ****, but it's pretty hard to put into words. Basically it was like when you look into 3 mirrors at the right angle and you can see mirrors extending off forever, just replace the mirrors with my own body which was made up of colourful lego-ish type pieces that kept disassembling and reassembling like a ferris wheel going around forever and ever. It only seemed to last about 10 seconds and I came back to the sound of my voice saying, "What the ****!? what the ****!? what the ****!?...". My friends said that I had been laying on the ground laughing hysterically for 5 minutes. It was crazy, but it was kinda uncomfortable.

Last.Fm

My Bomb Music Shit
Phantom Limb is offline   Reply With Quote