Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 05:03 AM   #431 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaldicuck
meshuggah are awesome, i was just wondering why u said it, cos its like from nirvana, to sweden so i got confused.

i was just bashing **** cos i can cos im an ANGRY person grrr. and cos cobain annoys me. so where better than to ask people who wont speak of murdering me cos they are baptised by him, but those who can see both sides of a view.

my side of this is completely opinion based, cos im not stating anything other than i think hes a pussy for killing himself unless i get told otherwise (all about developing my opinion and learning about him, not what i want to tell u i know). thats why i got no real facts, im asking for them my way. i got more than that, that he could have been murdered. id say cool if it was cool. hey it is cool, so, cool.

like before, u r awesome, you are the only one out of two who responded who could do that strongly and with fact.

goodo.

* repeating myself, i know people here arent trying to **** him, thats why i asked here about cobain and threw around what i had, isnt that what this thread is for? i was talking about people in general (bad idea) that are trying to get in him.

is that all consistent.
Well thats your opinion, and you have done a lot of expressing your opinion like you said you wanted to do, maybe you should stop now. You are not gonna achieve much from repeating yourself a million times, it's not gonna make anyone agree with you.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote