Music Banter - View Single Post - Bob Dylan
Thread: Bob Dylan
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 01:28 PM   #364 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

There are some problems with your grammar, Steve. Why am I here? I've been here longer than you. Why the hell are you here? This a music forum. Cut the bull**** and try talking about music.

You continue to say I'm insulting you, but I'm not. It's true that there are some problems with your grammar. Maybe you're speaking in some kind of tongue where your grammar is correct, if that's the case, then we don't speak in the same tongue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeden888 View Post
I named my son after Bob Dylan. But, it was 1991, and that Beverly Hills 90210 had a character named Dylan. I was in the hospital when the nurse came in and asked what we were going to name him. I said Dylan. She said, 'a lot of parents are naming their babies Dylan", because, of that show. And, since she said Dylan and Dillon, I changed the spelling. Dyllon.

I don't like the name Robert Allan Zimmerman, or Bob. So, I always call him Bub.

And Dinah. You didn't mention Highway 61 revisited, or Positively 4th street,, Like a Rolling Stone, Lay Lady Lay, or Tangled up in Blue...etc....etc.....

The bold and Maggie's Farm are my favorites, but, he all confused with religion. How do such brilliant minds get caught up in what is obviously part of what he knew people in this were being held captive, and are deceived into believing. And, he turned to religion. It ruined him.

Just as it ruining this entire planet. How many times do people need to see things, before, they wake up? Bob was a Jew. He changed his name, because, he knew there was a problem. If not, he sold out. He changed religions, but, he kept the same god! But, he did show us Mercy.

Look at what he wrote.

"And god said to Abraham kill me a son, Abe said man you must be puttin me on. god said no, Abe said what, god said you can do what you want Abe, but, the next time you see me comin you better run.

Abe said where do want this killin done, god said out on highway 61"

Classic. And, they trashed him for going 'electric'. Remember that?...you must be old like me.

If Bob Dylan couldn't figure it out, then how is it ever? I figured it out all out. But, no one buys anything I say.

And, when they say 'go to hell'. I say, thank you for the blessing. That's where I am going.

"Cause Mama, that's where the fun is"

I am going to start a thread. With one verse from the Boss.

Blinded by the Light. One word. Calliope.

I ain’t gonna work on Maggie’s farm no more
No, I ain’t gonna work on Maggie’s farm no more
Well, I try my best
To be just like I am
But everybody wants you
To be just like them
They sing while you slave and I just get bored

I ain’t gonna work on Maggie’s farm no more

Take one Word. Maggie. Dictionary. If you cannot take Maggie. And, find anything you want to know, because, it will never work itself out.

Bob said he wasn't going to work on her farm. For her pa, ma, and brother. He did not say he was not going to work for Maggie, just not on her farm.
Take on trip around the globe on the 'slow train coming' with Maggie, if you have the willingness to learn for yourself. It is not easy, it takes a lot of clicks on the "links". And, links do what?

It takes a lot to laugh, it takes a train to cry. Does everybody not know the name Bob Dylan? Even kids today know who Bob Dylan is. And, Elvis, and the Beatles, the Stones, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix ......

But, Highway 61 revisited is considered by most to be Bob's 'magnum opus'. His greatest work. So, if Logos does not 'love', and want to us all together as One. Why can every Word in history lead anywhere you want, and, every
'ology' you wish to make the effort to study?

Names were changed. Stories were created to make gods. Logos created ways to help us though music and prose, and kept all languages alive, through one language. English. So, we can use poetry and lyric and music, and every suffix and prefix to rhyme and reason, and reason with rhyme.

There is no reason and rhyme? Because man see its as no rhyme and reason.

It's in everything and everywhere, but, he doesn't see it anywhere.

It's hard. Really hard. But, once one sees it, it's so simple it blows your mind.

If you want. Just check for rhythmic measure. Consistency of rhyme and measure. Throw out the rule book, just check. See how brilliant he was without even probably being conscious of what he was really delivering, and the message is in everything.

If you do not end up somewhere in every continent, and find every form of life as we know it, and cannot get through the Galaxy, and back, and find every mythology, all scriptures, and a cow, milk, a bunch of birds, an oak, an ash, a lot of horned beasts, .....you're not trying.

And, every Word will lead back to that bible, and

You'll find everything, and then you will probably hope like hell there is a hollow earth.

Genius - "to bring into being, create, produce."

All of the greatest are written for our purpose, not theirs. So, believe it all, or none, because the only big daddy we have is Genus. And, it rhymes with Venus. Hint Hint. So, be thankful it almost rhymes with Jesus.

Or, you can ask me. I am the Way, the Truth, and Life, but, I don't believe a Word I say. And, thanks to 'Styx', I'm OK. So, you are too. And, everybody. We're all OK this Way, yes we're OK. So, never fear, St. Lucy is here, and She's a diamond in my sky.

And, we can thank St. Freddie. He's Mercury. He came up as a Queen, and a Rhapsody.

I know the Name, but I don't speak it. Those who do not speak it, do not know it. Figure that one out

take care. I'm not really arrogant, so, please don't be offended people. I just have nothing left to do, but, I can live on through you. Thanks.

steve eden

Just a couple examples of your grammar errors.

"He all confused"? It should be "he's".

"How many times do people need to see things, before, they wake up?"

^No need for the commas there.

Tell me Steve, what exactly are you trying to do here? You're in a Bob Dylan thread and only a small fraction of your comments have had anything to with him. I was on your side, Steve. I was reading everything you write, but you continue to insist that I'm insulting you, and I'm not. And when I say "you're something else", that's not an insult. I've yet to come across anyone on this forum that is anything like you, that's why I say you are "something else".

Last edited by blastingas10; 11-17-2011 at 01:47 PM.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote