Music Banter - View Single Post - Hypothetical Situation
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

See, and people **** on the Beatles so badly, when this hypothetical is EXACTLY what the Beatles did in the mid 60s.

I'd say, very few could get away with it. Katy Perry couldn't. Nobody would be paying attention if Bieber did, since his fans are more 14 year old girls who want to finger themselves to his posters.

Lady Gaga could potentially because to the uninformed mainstream audience she's 'weird'. Her imagery is very much in the same vain, but I think she's way too selfish to afford the effort. However, her 'monsters' would probably literally eat her **** on command, so possibly. Then again, she's clearly on the out.

Kanye definitely could get away with it, if he wanted to. I mean, he did release an extremely retarded song that was just Can's 'Sing Swan Song' with different lyrics. If anybody could get away with it unscathed.

Rihanna... Maybe. It's not impossible that she 'could' do it. Again, her fans are just creeps coming to get backstage passes to feel up her tits so... eh.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote