Music Banter - View Single Post - Does smoking Marijuana make music better?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #99 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra View Post
I said from a cultural point of view, not a personal point of view.

Besides, I'm not saying enjoy these layers more, I'm saying distinguish these layers more. I mean, you may enjoy the whole package more, but do you really distinguish what's going on, or just utilize the experience of vastly layered music to overwhelm you further.

Does it? Don't take this the wrong way, but I've never seen you as the most open minded guy.
Well that's fine. You don't know me. Open mindedness goes a lot further into territory other than music, and I am open minded when it comes to music. The only reason you say that is because I don't electronic music, specifically the electronic music that you have posted. You've made plenty of close minded statements. For example, when you said "everything Bob Dylan did was folk norm." No offense, but I've always seen you as pompous and arrogant, and a little hypocritical, maybe if you smoked it would open your mind to the fact that you are just another person and you're not as great as you may think you are.

Being someone that has never smoked, you still want to argue about the subject? Go ahead, try to tell people who have smoked that it doesn't open your mind. Considering the fact that you have never smoked, you probably should have never got involved in this thread.

Last edited by blastingas10; 11-17-2011 at 03:37 PM.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote