Music Banter - View Single Post - Does smoking Marijuana make music better?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 05:05 PM   #159 (permalink)
eraser.time206
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
You don't need to refrain from drugs to earn other people's respect. It might be a different type of culture where you live and people might have a different stance on drugs so you might have a point, but here whether you do drugs or not you're respected for who you are regardless, unless you really get fucked up on them.
I live in Texas. There are so many drug addicts that anyone who takes drugs even if just a little will not be respected. Maybe it does have to do with where I live. I don't know. All I know is that certain people look up to me like a father and brother who makes no mistakes. It might suck that I can't do **** but if I let them down who are they going to go to?

I don't know man. Maybe because my friends take drugs and I have to carry their problems on my back all the time I associate them as cowards and maybe I'm wrong. If doing drugs doesn't interfere with your life then do as you please.
Before I go on, let me warn you that I talk dirty, and that I will say things you will neither enjoy nor agree with. You shouldn't feel threatened, though, because I am a mere buffoon, and you are all philosophers.
eraser.time206 is offline   Reply With Quote