Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 06:56 PM   #4164 (permalink)
Insane Guest
Music Addict

Took a salvia rip through a bubbler, I had a **** but fun trip. As soon as I blew the smoke out, I got that circus tent feeling except with a giant wave of some sort, I blacked out for who knows how long, felt like a couple of seconds but I had lost complete sense of time. As soon as I lifted my head, I saw my two other friends who had had a rip a couple minutes before me where already past their peak, where telling me "let's go". The part that made me trip out was that I had forgotten completely about the salvia, and who I was with. I tried to chill out by lying down on the ground, in my case, sand. I felt like a million little pieces, and I was becoming part of the sand, and when I tried to get up, it felt like I was detaching from it, and I got pulled back in. I then finally am able to stand up, but end up feeling the damn sand pulling me back to the ground. I then start talking to these strangers, who Of course I knew. All I remember is pointing and shouting "Do you see this? Do you see this ****?" pointing at nothing, and I mean I saw nothing, for a moment I was just covered in what appeared to be the sky, it was an endless pit of sky. I chilled out after a few minutes, but now I know to do salvia alone, I want to trip without distractions.
Insane Guest is offline   Reply With Quote