Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Cribs! - Members, Show Everyone Around Your Pad
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #323 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Made a video of my new house.
It's not comparable to the old one.
Your house is looking wonderful, s_k, and I loved the tour, accompanied partway by plaintively mewing Fritz!

It feels very homey. As you know, I love how your family and friends all helped to make your comfortable pad really suit you. The stairs your dad made turned out great. I noticed you appear to like small dabs of lime green and orange/red as color accents around the house. I love the chocolate-colored curtains in your living room. Cool Times Square poster, too! I'm still not a big fan of the green wall that you have in homage to your former girlfriend, but the big poster covers up a lot of it.

I also like seeing all your gear, such as the reel playing a song by the pschedelic rock band "The Wolf." You have everything wired to suit your needs. It all looks very organized, too, to me.

BTW, the type of paneling you like is what I'd call half paneling:

I myself like beadboarding, especially with natural wood on ceilings:

^ Ahh!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote