Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you a bad person?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:35 AM   #44 (permalink)
Phantom Limb
Chocolate Homunculus

One time, me and a couple of my friends thought it would be fun to make stencils and go graffiti things, so we went out and tried to tag a train. However, the stencils we made were way too small and the spray paint we were using didn't work as well as we wanted so we were unsatisfied. We decided that it would be a good idea to go to a rich neighborhood and spray paint someones car. Out of the four of us, only me and one other person had the balls to do it (we decided we were gonna spray paint their hubcaps) so we did.

Our driver parked behind a car on a seemingly empty street and we hopped out and proceeded to spray paint the **** out of his hubcaps. All of a sudden, as we spray painted away, the car turned on. An then it STARTED TO MOVE! There was a person inside the car as it turned out. Good thing he was too scared to get out and confront us. We ran back to our car and the driver (who we were all yelling at to drive fast cause we didnt wanna get caught) thought it would be a good idea to slowly roll down the street and then pull over on the next block. The other car followed us and stopped a good 30 feet away, and me and the other spray painter hopped out to apologize, but I think our victim thought we were gonna beat his ass or something cause he just drove away. And the cops never did anything, so either he didnt get our plates, or he didnt care enough to turn us in.

Moral of the story: If you're gonna spray paint someones car, make sure they aren't in it when you do it.

Last.Fm

My Bomb Music Shit
Phantom Limb is offline   Reply With Quote