Music Banter - View Single Post - The who gives a f*ck thread
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 12:26 PM   #390 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
s_k when you've got lemons...
I've posted this before here but this is so many bucketloads of awesome it needs a repost.
It is! .
Not enough snow here for that, I reckon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Salami View Post
Wow. Amazing night! I'm impressed how you see the traffic jam as a good thing! It's amazing how much one's self confidence rises when one buys snow chains, isn't it?
No one ever buys snow chains here. There's not enough days of snow in the Netherlands for them to be useful. I'm not even sure if they're allowed here!
The jam was epic. Had a lot of fun sliding around for a bit looking at cars failing. The car was warm, the music was good, we had drinks and food. It really was a nice night, in a twisted way

Quote:
We have a Defender 110, which, gas guzzler or not, will invariably get us around. I have somewhere an epic picture of it towing my dad's little hatchback out of a really thick drift. But even it gets defeated sometimes, and when that time comes, we'll just head back indoors for a good old day off and hot chocolate.
Got to love the defender. It's one of these terrain vehicles that actually makes sense. Never drove one, unfortunately. Only Land Rover I drove is a Freelander. It drives quite well, but I somehow felt ashamed of driving in it.