Music Banter - View Single Post - How many people here have read the major religious texts of the major religions?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #30 (permalink)
mettalmag
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeden888 View Post
Madame Blavatsky really gets a bad rap. There is nothing she says that I have read, that I do not know for a fact, or have disagreed with as being entirely possible. We don't know some things, but, the things she writes that I cannot prove, I have certainly had the same perceptions. The heretics are in, and the Spirit speaks as a beast.

It is all in the Word, it's just not in the book, or interpreted correctly. She is not a deceiver, I can personally guarantee that. And, she is spot on when she says western religion inhibits enlightenment. Read the Gospels that came from the Spirit of Jesus the Nazarene Christ, in the flesh of the Virgin whom the powers defiled. Mary....the Magdalene.

Please explain why you do not have the rights to say more? Is there a limit as it is applies to length? Or, is there a double-standard of what is good for the gooses, but, not for the ganders?

Thanks. I will post something that will demonstrate exactly what she wrote about. Believe me on that one.

I am curious as to what or why you are prohibited from saying.

peace

steve eden
thx for answer, nice post.
first i want to say is that when i started reading and understanding theosophic culture and literature i did it not for to do some critics but understand it and to get deeper in it. Blavatsky was one of the last theosophists i have red and in process of reading i was checking everything, one of her books took me about a year and half to read. There was need of knowing of pradhivedanta svami prabhupada, bible, qabbalah, voyage des pelerins buddhistes, sourse of measures, thora and many other (which i cant translate from russian) and i totally believe her, at last what she writes.

the rights, they are about limits, there are some things that you can share and some things you can not, but its not a secret or something like that, its the matter of discussion.

sorry for my english, im georgian and have less experience using the language.