Music Banter - View Single Post - 1960 met 1963
Thread: 1960 met 1963
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 08:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
___
murder is not dead

Default 1960 met 1963

I'm not going to lie (in the forthcoming words) I am terrible at reviews. Why? Because I don't put much effort in them. I was a half ass and tried on Netflix and then no one found them helpful. I actually ended up finding them "helpful" just so I could look back on that page and feel appreciated.

Also, I didn't grow up with badass parental units and siblings that educated me all about music. OK maybe I did, but I had no care for it at all back then. There are stories on which I would partake being one or multiple members of the Backstreet Boys and put on a show! Or wearing the black shades and being cool like Will Smith. But aside from that, I became quite pale, for someone that is 3/4 Native American. Too busy holding up the phone lines while browsing the WORLD WIDE WEB. Sixteen arrived and my life altered in a gargantuan way. Blahblahblahblahsmokebreakblahblahblahcheesecakebl ahblahblah

Beside the great sex, the other best thing I came out with from the relationship; I actually became engulfed with music. Four years with someone who played guitar and could have been a great singer if there was more effort. I learned a lot and then I felt quite inferior but post relationship I grew to deal with it.

Point of this hell of a tangent thread is this: I probably won't write reviews for albums or artists or any of that. No matter what I will not be satisfied. So with that said' what is most likely going to happen is music will be involved in a form of stories, per say. When I discovered, how, etc. Because I have no shame in telling you when I actually became interested with such and such. I'm very animated when I discover the sorts, however, the problem is because of that my memory doesn't quite retain everything. Always has been the devil's cigar but I deal.

My life is a collaboration of misfortune served in great multitude.

This message is for APO
___ is offline   Reply With Quote