Music Banter - View Single Post - Greatest White Rapper *Poll*
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #926 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomClancy11 View Post
I love Ghostface and own "Fishscale" but I wouldn't say he is way ahead of Eminem, if at all, but he is certainly a great lyricist.
better than Em by far. He experiments with rhyme schemes while Em beats the one thing he has going for him to death.

Quote:
Lil Wayne showing more lyrical skills than Eminem? "talk about smh" Come on mate.
I Can't Feel My Face
Dedication 2
Sportscenter
Southern Muzik
I Feel Like Dying

Wayne kills em. Show me an Em song that kills like these. Go for it.
Quote:
"Bastard" is nowhere near "The Slim Shady LP" and this is just a fact, sorry.
Why. How.

Btw, Earl's included.

Quote:
Also, who cares who would "eat it up" anyway? I don't care who buys albums, or how many it sells, I care how good it is. Which is why I have no problem with Kanye West because he makes great music, or most of Jay-Z's albums.
That's all Em is is sales, that's what his true legacy is. Kanye makes truly creative music, Fantasy being far ahead of anything Em ever recorded. Jay Z kills Em on principle, he's the better rapper.

Quote:
Also, when I made the comment about Eminem coming through the underground circuit, I didn't mean he came through and got signed, I mean he was actually accepted because of his skills. Of course a white kid who is talented is going to get a brake a little bit easier in the mainstream, but he gained notoriety before he was famous.
Yep, a break.

Quote:
Game likes to talk a lot of head, and he's a Dre disciple; of course he's gonna love Em.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote