Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Band: 90s Seattle Era.
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 03:53 PM   #206 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastingas10 View Post
I never even thought of Eddie Vedder singing with them. I'm not the biggest Pearl Jam fan, but I think Eddie would do a pretty good job. He'd definitely be better than Miljenko Matijevic. That guy was so terrible, I don't know how he ever got the job. But they've moved past him and now they've got Dave Brock. I don't think Eddie Vedder could do as good of a job as Dave Brock, at least when it comes to imitating Jim.
Don't feel bad about not knowing about Vedder blaster, I never knew about Cornell or Weiland until Soldier mentioned it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
The problem was they became associated with having well known singers such as Astbury, Vedder, Cornell and Weiland fronting them for a song or a show etc and it became something of a come-down when they used far lesser known artists. But it does make sense, to use actual Jim Morrison impersonators as the artist is completely focused on copying the actual singer, than just standing in for him.
Thank You, for a coherent input Soldier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumor View Post
Mudhoney ****s every single one of these bands sideways with a condom made of shards of glass and fire ants. How dare you.
Did you cast your vote for AIC Tumor?

Last edited by Necromancer; 11-27-2011 at 03:58 PM.