Music Banter - View Single Post - Vinyl!!
Thread: Vinyl!!
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
Any of you people collect Vinyl. Put it in the Metal section cuz 99% of my collection on vinyl is Metal. I like all sorts of music but yeah. I'm now up to 600 records But been collecting them for over 20 yrs. This weekend picked up Death - Leprosy, Obituary - End Complete and Hypocrisy - The Final Chapter on vinyl.
Hey its great to see a new metal-head on here, there is not that many of us on here, but those that are, are all pretty obssessed with metal. Most are into extreme metal sub-genres and only listen to that, but others listen to all types of metal. So the bands you`ve mentioned are well known on here, all three albums you`ve mentioned above are great especially that Death album, but the best Obituary album is Cause of Death.

I`ve got quite a large vinyl collection but not as big as yours, but most of it is not metal (nearly all my metal stuff is on cd) I only converted to metal several years ago and since then have become pretty much obssessed with it.

check out this thread, a great place to discover a lot of new metal albums on here, unless you know them all already

http://www.musicbanter.com/rock-meta...ml#post1124529
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote