Music Banter - View Single Post - Your reaction when confronted with popular music
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 05:05 AM   #71 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
This, exactly. I usually go to places where the girls rock, if you know what I mean .

Hahaha, my lack of interest in boobs has been the point of many discussion on this forum. I am very much a heterosexual indeed, but I don't give a **** about boobs. The smaller the better. But I'd never ever take a girl home just for sex. I don't mind having sex without a relationship, but it has to be a girl I care about. I've said it before but I'll repeat it just for you, and to annoy the others (gna!); I would have sex with all of my female friends. They're all pretty and I love them all very much so why wouldn't I. But one night stands, or girls just for sex with no friendship... Naah. Not for me.
Still better than Il Duce's attiude. And I though he was one of the decent types.
You come across as someone who thinks that sex has value and should be taken seriously, but you would also have sex with all your female friends, on the grounds that you think they are interesting and that they are pretty.
I'm not entirely sure I understand that! (Or got that right)
Salami is offline   Reply With Quote