Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #18369 (permalink)
lucifer_sam
Unrepentant Ass-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
Fair enough, I've said the exact same thing to the countless new members who've joined, done the same thing as you have, and then left or fallen away into obscurity. Being here for a few years gives you a bit of bias I guess against anyone who does this sort of thing right off the bat. How about you tell me why you like posting so many pictures of yourself, when one would obviously suffice. Why not space them out at least? Why not actually establish yourself as a solid contributor rather than immediately trot out glamour shots?
Tbh it was always girls like savannah that aggravated me most...using the come-hither eyes of others to vent frustration against her insecurities as a person.

I think we should ALL drop this witch hunt entirely. It was silly, and had Selena Gomez not posted in the first place this conversation (and subsequent pictures Alexthe4th posted) probably would have never seen the light of day.

I can certainly claim partial responsibility for that, but I'm not arrogant enough to assume all the blame.

C-c-c-continue...