Music Banter - View Single Post - Your reaction when confronted with popular music
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 02:07 PM   #82 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Well, religious parents suck from my point of view. But I'm a very atheist person. Sorry for all you religious people out there .

I never noticed you're 16. Which probably is a compliment .
Eitherway, this is going to sound really awful because I'm only 27; When I was your age (...) I thought exactly the same. You may change. I don't know. I'm sure I did.
And you may think I'm some sort of male slut, but I'm definitely not! I lost my virginity at my 19th ànd 20th (my first time was actually around the midnight of my birthday, pure coincidence) and I didn't have actual sex with any other girl. Partly because I've had a relationship with her from my 18th to my 25th and it took me quite some time to get over her .

So all I really say is: I don't go out having sex with whomever I can, I just don't really need a relationship with someone to have sex with that person. I really do need to care a lot about her, though. But I do care a lot about my female friends, you know .
Haha... "Male slut?" I'm not being judgemental, I look up to you to see how all adults behave!!!
No, it wouldn't make sense for you to be condemned by some guy on the internet for your liking your female friends to manifest itself in a different way. So of course I won't! I'm just interested in how your idea of sex is different from the kind I've been brought up to believe.
Salami is offline   Reply With Quote