Music Banter - View Single Post - Osho!
Thread: Osho!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 01:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Odyshape
Account Disabled

His background to me is not what interested me. His contradictions are not what interest me. It is his thought processes that are interesting to me. That is what I like about him. I don't find too much value what he is himself but simply some of his suggestions. He taught ideas of awareness and ideas of love that simply make sense to me. Enough sense where things unravel in a way that I enjoy. Its not really too complicated and I discovered from reading a lot of his meditation techniques that I have been doing a lot of things he suggests without recognizing it. I have a bit more control over knowing how to achieving those moments now and that control is something quite nice for me.

Also I think being anti Ghandi is definitely justified by the fact that he wished to return India to the caste system. Peacefully returning India to such a horrible life degrading system to me is in no way good.

I think you are completely justified in your perspective against Osho but you have to understand that spirituality is something waiting to burst out of everyone and everyone has a different means of reaching that.

Nice song btw I wish I could understand the lyrics but I suck horribly at understanding poetry and symbolism.
Odyshape is offline   Reply With Quote