Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #4445 (permalink)
The Monkey
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
The Monkey's story about the tapeworm is BS. A long tapeworm attaches itself in the intestine closer to the stomach with it's head end towards the stomach and it's behind closest to the, ehr, behind. Without attaching itself, it would get pooped out. Also, they are hermaphrodites with male segments at the top and female segments at the bottom. They release sperm from the top segments which travel down the intestine and impregnate the lower female segments. If the worm was the other way round, it wouldn't work. Also, one which has been pulled out with it's head first would not be able to crawl back into the ass and finally, I just don't believe in dick biting tapeworms! Good story, though.

And I have to say, for a sexual experience thread, isn't it getting a bit close-minded?

edit :

Parasites can of course be a concern with sex. If you don't wanna catch other people's parasites, be careful with anilingus.
Well then, I will call him out on his bull**** when I see him.

Anyway, to lighten the mood a bit, I did the cowgirl position with my girlfriend a few nights ago. It's been a long time since I did that position, it's my favourite by far. I think it's even more intimate and loving than the missionary.

The Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote