Music Banter - View Single Post - 1960 met 1963
Thread: 1960 met 1963
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 01:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
___
murder is not dead

CLOCK VS. CALENDAR

I’m stuck in the web you have spun. The loaded days have long expired, yet each ticking of the clock secures me in place for so much longer. “Don’t be a fool, this sadness is not for you but for me.” And with each drop of poison, we just became a collection of mediocrity. “I’m going to check you back into the reality you used to know. I know all the drugs and alcohol we did made us real close buddies. So forget all these poetic soft blows, and take this with you when you decompose.” I can’t sit still as time pulls at my strings, oh just wait I’ll soon evolve into that someone who is mentally deranged. So for now, I’m just going to sit here and watch the clock shadows dance into their estranged. “Rewind back to that night, where your fingers choked your guitar; the supply inflated your vocals. But no one cared as they continued the journey towards the end of the bottle.”

A real piece of work. It's just too bad she'll never see it. But I'm sure if she did, she would flicker her eyes and count each second as it marinated. I'm on a seesaw, I just can't get off it no matter what is being offered to me. It's been a Led Zeppelin day. Forlorn memories.

___ is offline   Reply With Quote