Music Banter - View Single Post - skyrim
Thread: skyrim
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:14 AM   #88 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
WRONG. Orc is the way to go as a Warrior. The special ability, Berserker Rage, is amazing. 50% more damage dealt and 50% less damage taken? Basically boss- and dragon-rape mode.
Nah, I'm willing to not be an Orc simply because Berserker is a once-a-day-power, like most of them. I see too much action for something that works once a day to be a factor. (especially because I extend the days/nights to be a lot longer than default)

P.S. Dragons are ridiculously easy, even as a non-warrior character. Get it to land, run to its tail, and just start chopping.... end dragon. I don't think I've ever even used a health potion in a dragon fight before. Dragons are TOO easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
If race is the only thing you're not satisfied with, there is a console command you can use to change it as well, although I think doing so wipes all your steam achievements.

Oh yeah, that's a good point. Sweet ability!

Don't wanna be an orc, though!
I've used console commands to get unstuck from walls due to bugs (toggle clipping command), and it never interfered with me getting Steam achievements. I wonder if there's some known criteria for that happening?