Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 10:07 AM   #1004 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Salami View Post
I'll have you know I think Rolling Stone has become one of my least favourite publications around. Only they could have a picture of Christina Aguilera licking a donkey on the cover of what was once a decent rock magazine.
If you don't believe me, read my old Nirvana review. It goes directly against everything Rolling Stone ever said.

I'll agree with you one one thing: I can be a complete dick at times.
And I only made one or two passing remarks on people like Sleepy Jack because he sounds like a legend.
Sorry if I've irritated you so much. I just can't find in me any appreciation for KH. I do try and be open minded about music.
Well, try harder, and quit stalking, and attacking me in every thread. I get it that you disagree with a lot of what I say, but your attempts to try to put 'march of the gladiators' to my every word, and go 'look at this stupid clown' is irritating, and wholly disrespectful.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God