Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2011 Music Banter User Awards: NOMINATIONS!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 07:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Oh don`t be like that, go ahead and do a proper list, its just a bit of fun and nobody takes it too seriously. Or maybe its because you`re are winning a lot of categories and you don`t want to antagonize people into changing their votes
if you insist:-

Best Avatar: Janszoon (the multi-eyed face) - cos i haven't been really afraid for a while

Sexiest Member (Male): ThomYorke (he's gorgeous)

Sexiest Member (Female): BurningDown (always has been attracted to her since the first day when she admonished me - it's a "dominated"-type situation and then she posted her pics - WOWEE ZOWEE!)

Most Inane: ThePhanastasio - i dunno, TMI, perhaps?

Most Enigmatic: skaltezon - dunno anything about him besides his love for Opera and Marilyn Manson

Angriest Member: dunno? everybody's anger seemed fake, blastingas, I guess, mostly cos of his outbursts in the marijuana thread

Biggest Drama Whore: Ska Lagos Sun Jew Ra (only when his taste in music is put down)

Nicest Member: s_k

Best Debater: steveeden888 - i suppose he left because of our intellectual paucity - but his religious posts were very deep and meaningful

Worst Debater: eraser.time306 - the shortest distance from point a to point b is a straight line, godamit

Best Writer: anticipation - usually expresses himself well

Biggest Virtuoso: SIRIUSB - his stuff is awesome

Smartest Poster: DayVan Cowboy - i mean, c'mon at her age, she's elucidating very well, indeed

Funniest Member: The Batlord - yes, i'm into juvenile/puerile jokes

Best Mediator: Pedestrian - can always cool people down

Biggest Troll: The Virgin, the guy is intentionally putting bugs up everybody's ass, and the only person who could "liked" him was oojay

Biggest Contributor: tore - always insightful, always well-reasoned, always adding something new

Most Improved Member: hip hop bnny bop - when i joined, he was pretty much a thinly-veiled racist, now a bit more reasonable

Most Underrated Poster: Mighty Salami, people seem to think him as a noob with fairly standard tastes, but i see great potential

Most Mainstream Music Taste: djchameleon/The Virgin

Most Obscure Music Taste: JackPat

Best Music Taste: JackPat as well

Biggest Music Nerd: Unknown Soldier

Best Thread Starter: Urban Hatemonger (follow his as if i'm his disciple)

Most Missed Poster: djchameleon/boozinbloozin/oojay

Thread of the Year: whichever it was called - The Virgin's Coming Out Thread - i was pretty much ROTFL reading all the posts there

Journal of the Year: I don't read them much

Moderator of the Year: Freebase Dali - always fair, always helpful

Best New Member 2011: i don't keep track, but things have been more interesting since TomClancy11 joined

Member of the Year 2011: loose lips sink ships - evocative, resonant posts all the time

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.