Music Banter - View Single Post - UFO Phenomenon
Thread: UFO Phenomenon
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
metalheadmike
Music Addict

Default UFO - Phenomenon - 1974

UFO - Phenomenon - 1974
UFO Phenomenon-51wtdkvx1bl._sl500_aa300_.jpg
Genre - Hard Rock
Record Label - Chrysalis Records
Rating 10-10

Track Listing
1 Oh My
2 Crystal Light
3 Doctor Doctor
4 Space Child
5 Rock Bottom
6 Too Young To Know
7 Time On My Hands
8 Built For Comfort
9 Lipstick Traces
10 Queen Of The Deep

I like doing reviews on albums. I'm new to the Music Banter. But I like to try and spread the word on albums I really love. This is my first review. UFO Phenomenon. This album is more hard rock than metal. But fans in general should get to know this album. Well Phenomenon was UFO's third studio album. The first to feature Michael Schenker on guitar. Michael became the bands third guitarist. He took the spot of Bernie Marsden who from what i know didn't show up for a gig. While UFO was touring with the Scorpions. So UFO offered Michael the chance to join the band and he accepted. I first heard this album many years ago. It influenced me to learn to play guitar. This is a great album. The songs are superb and so is the song Writing. There isn't a bad track on this album. This album introduced the world to Michael Schenker and if you want to check him out. This is a good place to start. Well if you don't know UFO. This is the album to start with. They were a great band. Phil Mogg's vocals on this album are great. The rhythm section of Pete Way on Bass and Andy Parker on Drums. This a great band at there best IMO. Hopefully you'll give this a listed

Last edited by metalheadmike; 12-25-2011 at 07:41 PM.
metalheadmike is offline   Reply With Quote