Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #1024 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

Haha. I can see how people can vote me "angriest member". However, I'm an a-hole when someone is an a-hole to me, and that has happened quite a bit. I get bullied a lot and people have even admitted to bullying me; Janszoon, for example. And yes, I did tell someone to f-off, but he was pretty rude to me and was quite deserving of being told to f-off.

As for the "worst debater" title, I have debated on subjects that I didnt know very much about. It probably would have been best to just stay out of it. However, I can debate just fine when it comes to subjects that I am knowledgable about.

I think what it comes down to is, some people just flat out don't like me, so they only remember negative things about me.

The "worst debater" award could easily go to Jew Sun Ra. Some of the worst debating I've ever seen came from him In the marijuana and Bob Dylan threads, but nobody has anything to say about that because he's more popular on here than I am.

It's kind of like high school, the most popular guys are the real douche bags, but nobody says anything because they don't want to ruin their popularity by association. Hahaha. I kid, I kid.