Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 03:29 PM   #1025 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

So..I will try to finish the second part of my Spill Your Guts post.

Jedey: Jedey likes a lot of the same styles and genres of music I like as well, and he just loves to correct people when they fuck up, whatever the reason may be. I suspect he walks around with 3 or 4 red ink pens sticking out of his front shirt pocket.

LoathsomePete: You just cant ask for a nicer guy, he has never refused anything that Ive ever asked him.

LOLPOCALYPSE: I just like the hell out of this guy, he is really up on his metal. One of my favorite newer members here.

Lone Misfit: I don't really know him very well, but we have talked a few times, and by reading his post, I can tell that he is a very intelligent and nice person.

MA Student: This is my Brother in the soul and funk forum. I would just love to see his band play sometimes, but he lives on the other side of the states, so.. I wish that he would show up more often, the soul/funk forum really needs a lot of more members participating there. And MA knows his funk and soul music.

Mighty Salami: I liked this guy right from the get go, its easy to tell that he has a deep passion for music, and that is a very important attribute to posses. He is quite an impressive young man to be only 16 years old. Another one of my MB Brothers.

nonsubmissivewife: She seems like to be such a caring and compassionate person. And not only that, shes also a Texan Lady.

Paloma: I just love reading her post and from time to time, I read her statements in the shout box. Shes very pretty and has a great sense of humor as well.

RezZ: This is one of first members I talked to when I first joined MB. And I have the highest of respect for him and his opinions. He likes a lot of the same music and artist that I do. The only member here at MB who recognized Eddie Money as being a good artist also. RezZ is the Man!

RMR: One of my favorite newer members also, has some outstanding thread reviews. This guy is going to go far..is my guess.

RVCA: Ive always liked this young man too. He is always very courteous and considerate as well.

SoungardenRocks: He always ask for advise and is very appreciative when others help him. Hes #1 in my book.

sk: Seems like a nice enough guy, don't really know much about him. But I think that he deserves mention.

The Batlord: This person knows his metal as well as some of the other members, if not more than most. Very entertaining at times which is a big plus.

The Big3: One of the older members that doesn't always get the respect that he definatly deserves for his contributions through the years.

The Phanastasio: She doesn't live very far from me. I think that she is just absolutely captivating as a person, with a wonderful personality. I just love her.

Tumor: She already knows that I love her very much so I don't have to say anymore than that.

Urban Hatemonger: This place just wouldn't ever be the same without him.

Vanilla: Has the kind of personality and attitude that I admire in women.

Vegangelica: If it wasn't for Erica, I would more than likely not be here as a member of MB. I actually owe it all to, and because of her. She will always be the sweetheart of MB.

Violent & Funky: One of my home state Brothers, he knows his music and is a very intelligent dude. As well as one of my good friends.